Thursday, May 24, 2007

New York, New York

Well, it's Day One since the wife and kiddo have abandoned me for NYC. I got home last night and house was just so quiet that I turned on the TV while I surfed the web and check my email. I didn't get to sleep until midnight because it just felt really strange being there all by myself. I really just miss the heck out of them...

However, with all this free time, I'm definitely going get a lot of those errands done around the house. We still have a bunch of boxes in the garage that we haven't emptied since moving into the house last November. The study is still in disarray with books and boxes everywhere. The lawn needs addressing, my car's just about filthy, and we have laundry that needs to be put away. With it being a long weekend, I don't have any excuses for not getting all of these things done before Xuan and Gage get home.

I've also decided to party like a rock star for the next few days, while my time still belongs to me. It'll be nice to get it out of my system.

No comments: