Friday, June 29, 2007

New Camera and More Milestones

Sometimes you see other blogger's post and just think, yeah, he's described my feelings about little man Gage just perfectly. Take a look at the post and enjoy the read.

So - the last few posts on the blog have been somewhat light on pictures of the little man because I'm currently on the hunt for a new camera. I just ordered a new one this morning, from Circuit City, so it's just a matter of time before new pictures of the stinker is posted.

There were a couple of new milestones this morning that just got me excited. First and foremost, as we drove by Daddy's favorite place in the whole wide world, the little man pointed it out and said something that just about made my year - "Oh Daddy look, BEST BUY". I nearly pulled over and walked into the store - too bad it was 7:30 in the a.m...

The other milestone was registration for daycare. I visited the local Children's Lighthouse and was anxious about transitioning Gage into the place, after two years with my mom. Based on the first 2 minutes, I'm not even slightly worried. Not only did he want to make friends, but he started showing off, like usual, and made a few fans with the staff members. The first day of class - July 9 - the countdown begans...

1 comment:

CoCoro said...

Sorry I didn't get to see you this weekend. I spent a lot of time with my parents...

Miss you all!!