Thursday, March 29, 2007

In the zone...





Last night, Xuan had to work late and so Gage and I had the chance to hang out again and it was just the most amazing night. There weren't any tantrums and he ate dinner in his high chair without any issues. He didn't throw his food and politely asked me for a drink when he was thirsty. Since he's always been a picky eater, this was a big accomplishment and I do mean BIG. After, I gave him a bath and got him ready for bed and just hung out with him. We watched Barney and Curious George (got to love DVR's) until mom came home. And right before he went to sleep, Gage sat up in bed, leaned over and gave me two unsolicated pecks on the lips and layed back down. The night couldn't have ended on a better note.

1 comment:

CoCoro said...

HOW SWEET!! I love this face that he is making... reminds me of some that I have made at you too...

I NEED SLEEP!!!!!!